For some simulated phasing experiments, I want to create a lower resolution
diffraction data set by truncating a high resolution data set. I would like to
avoid Fourier ripples due to the truncation of the high resolution data by
downscaling the data  such that <I/sigma>=2.0 in the highest resolution shell
of the truncated data. What is the best way to do this?

Blaine Mooers
Assistant Professor
S.L. Young Biomedical Research Center Rm. 466

Shipping address:
975 NE 10th Street, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73104-5419

Letter address:
P.O. Box 26901, BRC 466
Oklahoma City, OK 73190

office: (405) 271-8300   lab: (405) 271-8313  fax:  (405) 271-3910
e-mail:  blaine-moo...@ouhsc.edu

Faculty webpage:
http://www.oumedicine.com/department-of-biochemistry-and-molecular-biology/faculty/blaine-mooers-ph-d-

X-ray lab webpage: