Does anyone here have experience running sf_convert? I know it's not part
of CCP4, but it does rely on CCP4 for converting structure factors to MTZ
format.

When I try to run it, I get errors that suggest that my shell isn't bash,
but it really is. The program output is as follows.

sf_convert -o MTZ -sf 2hr0-sf.cif -pdb 2hr0.pdb -out 2hr0-sf.mtz

Input file FORMAT=MMCIF
Data type is Amplitude (F).
If the guessed input format (MMCIF) is wrong, please use command:
sf_convert  -i input_format -o output_format -sf data_file

Input File Name = 2hr0-sf.cif : (format=MMCIF)
Doing mmcif to mmcif conversion..
Number of data blocks = 1
Data_block_id=r2hr0sf,  pdbid=2hr0
Converting to mtz ..
export: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
ccp4_first_in_path=1: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
export: Command not found.
if: Expression Syntax.

Output File Name = 2hr0-sf.mtz : (MTZ format)

No output file is produced. I recognize some of the output from
ccp4-setup.sh, but I don't know what's going wrong. Ideas? Suggestions?

Eric