Dear All,
               Whenever I open up imosflm GUI from the terminal, I get the
following error:

iMosflm version 7.1.1, 24th March 2014
"ipmosflm" is not compatible.
Please configure iMosflm with the correct executable.

clicking the Configure button at the bottom of the error message panel closes
everything.
the following is shown on the  terminal:

MOSFLM_EXEC set to ipmosflm
testing MOSFLM_WISH (/home/*****/Software/CCP4/ccp4-6.3.0/bin/wish)
Tcl platform is unix i686 Linux  3.8.0-32-generic
TclTk version from info patchlevel is 8.4.19
Tk windowing system is x11

I had run imosflm successfully just 2 hours before this instance. After that, I
had enabled the older version of CCP4-6.3 (by sourcing it from the .bashrc
file)  for sometime to look at the options in molrep (in CCP4-6.3), and then
re-enabled the newer CCP4-6.4.
Enabling ccp4-6.3 from the .bashrc file & typing imosflm opens up the older
7.0.1 version.

The option "settings>environment variables" is not working in the newer imosflm
version now, changing the value in the GUI of the older version of imosflm
doesn't help either.
I applied the latest CCP4 updates; that doesn't set things right.

Please let me know how to re-configure iMosflm to run with ccp4-6.4.

thanks & regards,
sreetama