I should be sending thids to the phaser team I guess, but maybe there is an
easy fix..

This is the end of the log file..
Sg I222 or I212121

   Scoring 500 randomly sampled orientations and translations
   Spreading calculation onto 2 threads.
   Generating Statistics for TF SET #1 of 2
   0%                                                              100%
   |===============================================================| DONE

   Mean Score (Sigma):       -18.84   (17.72)

   SET #1 of 2 TRIAL #1 of 245
   ---------------------------
   Search Euler =   99.1   82.9  249.8, Ensemble = ensemble1

   Doing Fast Translation Function FFT...
      Done

      Helix is perpendicular to two-fold: point exclusions applied

<B><FONT COLOR="#FF8800">
$TEXT:Warning: $$ Baubles Markup $$
UNHANDLED ERROR: cctbx Error: site_symmetry: min_distance_sym_equiv too
large.
$$

EXIT STATUS: FAILURE

CPU Time: 0 days 0 hrs 0 mins 28.27 secs (     28.27 secs)
Finished: Mon May 19 11:44:52 2014

</pre>