From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Frank von Delft
[frank.vonde...@sgc.ox.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 11:32 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] emergency substitute for RT loop cover?

Hi all

Pretend you were stuck having to do RT data collection but without
access to either Mitegen MicroRT Capillaries or the more old-fashioned
quartz capillaries, to pop over the loop.

Anybody have suggestions of alternative ways of doing this?  I do want
to use loops (I never learnt how to suck up crystals in capillaries).

I have access to a passably stocked biochemistry teaching lab, and could
at a pinch go rifle some more advanced research labs.  (No, I'm not at
home ;)

Thanks!
phx