The quality of glass and thickness may be a problem with the hematocrit caps
but definitely worth a try in a pinch. - todd

From: CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] on behalf of Prince, D Bryan
[dbryan.pri...@astrazeneca.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 1:34 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] emergency substitute for RT loop cover?

Sorry, forgot you didn’t have any quartz capillaries. If you are in a biochem
lab, do you have access to hematocrit capillaries? You might be able to use
them to cover the loop in the fashion I posted just a minute ago. Again, good
luck!
Bryan

Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and may contain confidential
and proprietary information. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us and remove it from your system and note that you must not copy,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of the contents of this message is not permitted and may be unlawful.