It seems as though this topic is re-visited quite often on this discussion
board.  I would refer you to search the CCP4BB archives
<https://www.mail-archive.com/ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk/> for an extensive
amount of discussion on this topic over the past couple of years.

A quick synopsis of an alternative to Zalman:

NVidia 3D Vision
<http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-professional-users.html> 'For
Professionals' (the version used for video games supports DirectX and not
OpenGL) combined with a Quadro class video card and a 120 Hz
monitor/projector that are both on NVidia's hardware compatibility list
<http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-pro-requirements.html>.

Cheers, Jim

--
Jim Fairman, Ph D.