Hi all,

I am just curious whether there are some tools extracting the Euler angles
from a fractional coordinate matrix. I have no luck searching it online.

Alternatively, I found the analytical solution for the Euler angles from an
orthogonal coordinate matrix. So in the worst case, my problem reduces to
calculating the transformation matrix between the fractional and orthogonal
coordinate system. I feel a little bit at a loss because it is 6 years
since I last studied linear algebra. How can I calculate this for a
specific unit cell?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sincerely,
Chen