Hi Almudena,

if you run XDS through xia2, you can define multiple wedges in your info:

BEGIN SWEEP SWEEP1
IMAGE image_0001.cbf
DIRECTORY /path/to/files/
START_END 1 900
END SWEEP

BEGIN SWEEP SWEEP2
IMAGE image_0001.cbf
DIRECTORY /path/to/files/
START_END 1001 1200
END SWEEP

Andreas

On 29/09/2014 10:56, Almudena Ponce Salvatierra wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to ask something regarding XDS. Is it possible, without
changing the Name of the Frames, to leave some out while processing?

i.e. something like defining twice the data range
DATA_RANGE= 1 900
!DATA_RANGE= 901 1000
DATA_RANGE= 1001 1200

Is there a way to do so? to leave out wedges like this? I have tried
like so, but I have the Impression it only takes then the last number of
Frames, in this example it would only take 1001 to 1200.

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,

Almudena
--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry

--
                  Andreas Förster
     Crystallization and X-ray Facility Manager