Hi Giulliana,
What is the percent identity of your best search model with your target? At
what resolution  does your crystal diffract?
If you use PHASER without choosing the space group, it might help find you
a solution in a different space group than you expect.

There are also some tricks on making a good search model to get more
positive MR, as well.

hope this helps,
Ivan