What is the resolution of your data? I have been able to get a solution for
my protein with 30% identity but my resolution of data was 1.4 Angs. I
believe to get a solution at 18% identity your search model has to be very
close, like using Robetta to make the 3 mer and 9mer peptides and then work
from a homology model. But your resolution should be around 1 angstrom.