Hi Monica,

Your Tm results don't suggest any binding of your ligand to the protein. Your
ligand concentrations are quite high so I am not convinced of even weak
binding. The destabilization that you are seeing at the highest concentration
may be due to ligand precipitation causing protein denaturation/unfolding.

If available, I would search for other ligands for co-crystallization.
Alternatively, confirm the ligand binding by some other technique before
investing a lot of time and protein in crystallization screening.

John

Sent from my iPad