Unfortunately, the structure and associated paper for PDB id 2hr0 has _not_
been retracted, or marked as invalid.

The University of Alabama had a note about it, but only some of the
affected PDB entries were removed.
http://www.uab.edu/reporterarchive/71570-uab-statement-on-protein-data-bank-issues

For 2hr0, the Nature letter (
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v444/n7116/full/nature05258.html)  and
the associated structure has not been removed from the archives.

Best regards,

Folmer Fredslund

Disclosure: I published the structure of native bovine C3 (2b39)

--
Folmer Fredslund