Just throw your phaser-placed model into Buccaneer

JPK

From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of xaravich
ivan
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 3:10 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Phaser solution and solvent content for arp warp

Hi everyone,
I think I have finally got a solution in Phaser (screen shot attached) as the
TFZ  is 10.
However the solution PDB has 30 molecules in it as the search model was an NMR
solution.
As I have 0.944 Angs resolution data pretty complete, I thought of building the
initial model in ArpWarp.
I prepared a new PDB file form the Phaser solution output with only one
molecule instead of 30. Prepared the sequence file in pir format for the
target. Now the wilson plot says B-factor of 3.66 and solvent content 0.98 even
if I cut off the low resolution data to 8.0 from 20.0 and increase the high
resolution to 1.0.
Initially when I calculated the mathews coefficient it showed the best estimate
to be 2 molecules in the assymmetric unit.
Am I missing something again?

Thanks in advance,
Ivan