Dear Yujie,

At first I thought this looked just like diffraction of multiple salt crystals,
but there are perhaps a couple of rows of regularly spaced spots from a protein
crystals. However, I think any program will struggle to get anything useful
from this.
Perhaps focussing a small beam (ideally microbeam) on different parts of the
elongated clusters might get more single-crystal diffraction.
Seeding using these crystal parts may also yield larger single crystals for
higher resolution single crystal diffraction...

Greetings,

Mark

PS Anyone agree the crystals look like witches brooms? The stick part of the
broom may be the single crystal.

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC