Wei,

Did you crystallize your protein in plastic trays?  If my memory serves me,
there is at least one case of monoamine oxidase B (from the Edmondson and
Mattevi groups) where MOAB bound the plasticizer from the wells.  You might
want to explore that direction as well.

Regards,

Michael

R. Michael Garavito, Ph.D.
Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
603 Wilson Rd., Rm. 513
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1319
Office:  (517) 355-9724     Lab:  (517) 353-9125
FAX:  (517) 353-9334        Email:  rmgarav...@gmail.com