Dear Rohit
Additionally to the very good suggestions, I'd feed the structure into
the PDB_REDO server. Its a fast and easy way to detect if the refinement
strategy is correct. The server gives you a good feeling how tight the
x-ray weights need to be.
If however PDB_REDO does not manage to decrease the Rfactor gap of 7%, I
would suggest to switch to Phenix and give it a try.
If this does bring the factors down and relax the structure, let
pointless have a look into the XDS_ASCII file. Pointless and Xtriage are
two fast programs to detect if you are correct with the choice of the
space group. They give you also a first hint about twinning and the
amount of twinning.
good luck,
matthias

>>> Prem Prakash <prem...@gmail.com> 14.12.16 19.20 Uhr >>>
Dear Rohit, I am totally agree with Mark, that just R free and R work
does not decide the structure solved, you have to see other parameters
as Mark already suggested. What is and redundancy and also what is the
mosaicity? please look at these parameters too.

Best
Prem

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Ashok Nayak <ashokgocrac...@gmail.com>