Hi Pooja,

Are you positive you have the correct space group and there are no other issues
like twinning, etc?

If sure, did you define NCS groups in refinement? TLS refinement? Try different
refinement programs?

How big is the molecule? Was it solved by MR or experimental phasing?

You can try superimposing A/B on C/D and refinement with tight NCS then adjust
NCS restraints during model adjustments based on local differences or also see
if phenix autobuild helps.

Best,
Debanu
--