Many thanks to all, I was able to obtain the screen conditions quite
quickly, thanks to you.
Good to know that there still is some information out there about these
discontinued screens, which is good.
 You never know how many of these old screens might still be around
(worldwide!) and be successful (getting crystals!).
Again, many thanks to all for the replies.