I agree with Dominika, I can't see major problems with this entry (I also
did some quick refinement and briefly looked at maps). Reported R factors
match re-calculated values using data from PDB, which is good.

Smaller issues I see are:
- no solvent (water) in the model, while density suggests some;
- maps don't look like 2.5A resolution, which is perfectly expectable given
data completeness (overall 81%):

  Resolution    Compl
35.051-13.721   89.38
13.660-11.061   95.19
11.024-8.858    98.41
 8.848-7.119   100.00
 7.115-5.723   100.00
 5.714-4.596   100.00
 4.595-3.692   100.00
 3.692-2.967    95.92
 2.966-2.494    56.98

and effective resolution along axes a,b,c:  2.453  2.453  3.167 A.

- model contains 4% of rotamer outliers, some of them can be trivially
fixed.
- Xtriage shows three yellow "traffic lights".

I'm sure many PDB entries (especially older ones) would have something that
you could do better or fix using modern tools.

Pavel