Hi,
  Looks like you have some density for same conformation as in A chain.

It could be you have two (or more) conformations for some parts of the
structure in MolB. It is often tricky to sort out when you have two
conformations for residues and map is ambiguous (and at 2.8A).

I would rigid body fit chunks of residues (6-10 residues?) that have density in
difference map - then prune back things with no density in difference map
(delete residues and atoms on side-chains outside of density - with delete atom
in coot).

 Then set occupancy of ‘new’ stuff to 0.3 and do a little tightly restrained
refinement and calculate new maps (in my experience - if you set occupancy to
0.5 you are likely to get too much model bias - to see other conformation).
Quite likely this will not help and it will still be ambiguous.

[ Alternatively - If you solve another 50 structures of the same thing - in
different space-groups/cells - you may find different conformations for the
'missing parts’ appear in a couple of structures - and then you may be able to
better model them in MolB of this structure].

  Ben