Gianluca,

you could become an expert yourself, by trying
- the UCLA anisotropy server
- STARANISO
with these data, and report here what the outcome in each case is -
Rwork/Rfree, map appearance, ...

My personal experience is that both refmac and phenix.refine deal well with
moderate anisotropy (but there is room for improvement, e.g. current
phenix.refine does not take the sigmas into account). In cases of severe
anisotropy I had good results with STARANISO - better phasing, better maps,
better refinement.

best,

Kay