Hi,

Given the weakness and shapelessness of the density I doubt it is "one
conformation of one thing", but rather a superposition of "one or more
conformations of one or more things”. If that is the case then there probably
isn’t enough information in the electron density or enough prior information to
restrain a modelling approach — i.e. you could build a model that fit the
density, but you could never determine if it was “correct”. I would probably
just leave that bit un-modelled.

Thanks,
Nick

Nick (Nicholas) Pearce