Perhaps this can be automated:

https://www.phenix-online.org/papers/wd5073_reprint.pdf

Software doesn't get tired or bored, and thus potentially can try more and
produce more plausible interretations. Then one can hire a number of people
of various expertise to choose "best" result according to their subjective
interpretations.

Pavel

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Shintaro Aibara <shintaro.aib...@gmail.com