Looking a bit closer are you sure the crystal is protein?  I see a couple of
spots which could indicate a small molecule of some variety.

Len

On Nov 30, 2017, at 3:04 PM, Geny <gzh...@gmail.com<mailto:gzh...@gmail.com>>
wrote:

​

Dear EveryOne,
​
​ I recently tried to collect the diffraction data, but unluckily, the
diffraction patter is attached in this email. There is no any diffraction spots
​at all. It is my honor to ask experts worldwide why the crystal does this, and
how to improve the quality of this kind of crystal. if you have any ideas,
would you like to share?  Thank you so much and really appreciate it.

Bests,
Geny

<diffraction pattern.png>
<diffraction pattern.png>