Oh, sorry, I'm with you — thanks for clarifying. I thought you were suggesting
some other effect (that I was unaware of) than standard systematic absences.

I don’t think this is the problem in our case, but you’re right the spacegroup
issue is an interesting one to look out for if any reindexing occurs.

Thanks,
Nick

On 6 Apr 2018, at 02:02, James Holton