Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to an immediately available position as a
post-doctoral researcher in the Redox Signaling Laboratory, Vrije Universiteit
Brussel (VUB), Belgium (for more lab info see
http://www.vib.be/en/research/scientists/Pages/Joris-Messens-Lab.aspx).
We are looking for a candidate either with a strong background in both enzyme
kinetics and structural biology/biophysics, or someone experienced in enzyme
kinetics who also has interest in learning structural biology techniques.
For more information, see attached job advertisement.
Potential candidates should contact Prof. J. Messens directly with CV and Cover
Letter to joris.mess...@vub.be
Best wishes,

David Young