Here at CAMD we have some funds that need to be spent by the end of the
Louisiana fiscal year (30 June).  We would like to purchase a used Dectris
system, preferably one of the original Pilatus 100K systems with a 100 Hz frame
rate.   However, we would be interested in hearing about any systems that might
be available.    A constraint is that state purchasing regulations require that
we receive the system before the end of the fiscal year.
        Please contact  me at the address below if you have anything available
or have any questions.
Best Regards,
Henry

Henry D. Bellamy
Professor - Research
Center for Advanced Microstructures and Devices
Louisiana State University
6980 Jefferson Hwy., Baton Rouge, LA  70806
office 225-578-9342
fax 225-578-6954
hbell...@lsu.edu