Dear Frank,

pdb_redo webserver does. However you have to cheat to provoke it: The resolution remark in the PDB has to be 0.10A beyond what it was used before. You can use also use the command line version of pdb-redo to tweak settings for your calculation (the expert option).

However it would be nice to have the option also in ccp4 and phenix. Doing this without a script is painful.

Br, Georg.