Dear Michael,

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 9:56 AM Michael Jarva <jarv...@wehi.edu.au> wrote:

> Dear ccp4 community,
>

> I have recently been working with a structure that has an Asparagine that
> makes a planar stacking connection with a Tryptophan ring
> (pep_ASN-TRP_v2.png), that seem to be a true pi-stacking interaction and I'd
> like to find more examples of this.

You could check the following paper:
https://elifesciences.org/articles/31486
Pi-Pi contacts are an overlooked protein feature relevant to phase separation

They have a list of examples (including Asn-Trp pi-pi stacking) in PDB
(Figure 1, data source):
Pi-Pi contact annotations for the full PDB set.
Text file listing the pi-pi contacts observed across our non-redundant
PDB set, with contact types shown by residue annotations where single
amino acid names refer to sidechains and pairs of amino acids refer to
the backbone peptide bond between residue i and residue i + 1.
https://doi.org/10.7554/eLife.31486.005

Best wishes,
Tomas

Dr. Tomas Malinauskas