Hard to comment on PHEIX refne but check these things: such results must
either mean your molecular replacement solution is wrong or there is
something wrong with the data.
Refinement packages will always try to match the Mean B factor to the
Wilson plot B so I think the problem must be before refinement..

Look at the Wilson plot. Is it as a protein should show? ( There is CCP4
documemtation with a picture I think..
What is the etimated B from that?

(You can run your data through the aimless pipeline and it will report all
these things. and I am sure Xtriage does too.)

Then look at a plot of <Fobs> v <Fcalc>  v resolution. (again provided by
REMAC and prob. PHENIX)
Does it look sensible? Are the two curves overlapping?

Good luck Eleanor