From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of John Berrisford
<j...@ebi.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 12:06 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] clashscore question

Dear Xiaodi

The wwPDB validation service does indeed add hydrogens using Reduce before
calculating clashes.

For more details of what processes are run when generating the wwPDB validation
report see the on-line help

https://www.wwpdb.org/validation/2017/XrayValidationReportHelp#close_contacts

If you would like us to look into this in more detail please can you email us
directly on

validat...@mail.wwpdb.org<mailto:validat...@mail.wwpdb.org>

with details of your validation session.

This email address is also listed on the wwPDB validation help page

https://www.wwpdb.org/validation/validation-reports

Regards

John