A postdoctoral position is immediately available in my lab  at the Structural
Genomics Consortium at the University of Toronto. My lab aims to characterize
protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA complexes by X-ray crystallography
in combination with other biochemical and biophysical techniques. More details
about our research can be found at the  http://www.sgc.utoronto.ca/Chromatin or
https://www.thesgc.org/node/12166.

Applicants should have a Ph.D. in structural biology, biochemistry, or
molecular/cell biology with 0-3 years postdoctoral research experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV with 3 references to Dr.
Jinrong  Min by email: jr....@utoronto.ca.

 Jinrong Min
Principal Investigator, Structural Genomics Consortium
Associate Professor, Department of Physiology University of Toronto
101 College St., Toronto On M5G 1L7, Canada