Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions but I have tried to invert the phosphate and it is
not
fitting the map. The geometry is not correct that way and it is too good data
to ignore and
to my knowledge a pentacoordinated phosphate is a non existent species.

That leaves me with ions.

Best regards,
Maria

Maria Håkansson, PhD, Crystallization Facility Manager
Principal Scientist

SARomics Biostructures AB
Medicon Village
SE-223 81 Lund, Sweden