Dear all,

I need to run MD calculations in order to follow the trajectories of a very small molecule inside a protein. From previous calculations (not MD) I have starting positions for this small molecule that all seem in agreement with a possible path of motion inside the protein.

Now I need to access a MD program (without licensing costs).

I've had a look at the software list provided in Wikipedia (and tried to install the software, in succession, alas without success):

cp2k - present for CentOS6 (with yum install ?) but appears to have vanished for CentOS7;

gromacs requires a gcc version I don't have (even after having compiled and installed a suitable gcc version, cmake complains about the "old version" and stops);

NWChem is unhappy with the Python setup and doesn't compile.

I don't know how to solve all these OS version, library, unsuitable binary etc problems. In fact I don't know if any of these 3 software suites would be suitable for what I have in mind.

Hence would anyone know of a useful MD software suite that would be suitable for my purpose and comes with statically linked binaries suitable for Intel 64 (Linux) ? Just launch the executable and it runs, no questions asked...

Thank you,

Fred.