Hi James,

for us, the suggestions of cling film / plastic wrap or just swapping
keyboards and mice per person is the simplest - thanks to everyone for
the many suggestions. Especially the latter, since only two people will
operate the instruments.

UV light does not go around corners. It might be useful for fume hoods,
but for most places, door handles and other curved surfaces are
probably much more the infecting parts, while they escape the UV light.

And vira are transported in water droplets, which are larger than 1um.

Best,
Tim