Hi Alan

We got one a few years back, from Fisher, although I think Thermo are the
manufacturer's:

Refrigerator FRCR4504W Forma chromatography THERMO SCIENTIFIC FORMA FRCR4504W

They also arranged for a heavy metal shelf to hold the AKTA as the normal
shelves won't hold the weight.

We only have one AKTA Pure there, with a fraction collector and the rest of the
cabinet holds all the columns.

Hope that helps
Paula

===================================

Dr Paula S. Salgado
Senior Lecturer in Macromolecular Crystallography
Molecular Mechanisms of Life Lead

During the current COVID-19 crisis, my working hours tend to focus on early
afternoons and evenings, so please bear with me if my reply is delayed and if I
email outside your normal working hours. In any case, I do not expect a
response outside those hours. Stay home if you're not involved in essential
work, stay safe.

Newcastle University Biosciences Institute
Faculty of Medical Sciences
2nd Floor Cookson Building
Newcastle University
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4HH, UK