Thanks, I will try this.

Also, on CASP website there are such scores as RMS_ALL (can be seen in tables) and GDC_SC (for side-chains, not visible in tables for some reason).

RMS_ALL presumably includes side-chains and seems good for AlphaFold2 models, between 1 to 2 Angstrom (apart from the same outliers as RMS_CA), although that is not quite at the experimental level.

Were any scores including side-chains included in ranking/evaluation (as we hear mostly about GDT_TS)?

If not, how can "experimental level" precision be claimed?

Thanks,

Leonid