Hari

I'm happy to take a closer look if you send me the files directly.

Phenix has an omit map known as the Polder map that takes care of the
solvent masking.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 33R0349, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : nwmoria...@lbl.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909      Web  : CCI.LBL.gov
ORCID : orcid.org/0000-0001-8857-9464