If you were lucky the new crystal might have the same cell and
spacegroup as your model, but otherwiseThis is a case for molecular
replacement.?

My course of action using CCP4I2

Process data carefully and look for any warnings.
Align your new sequence with the model using clustalw
Edit the model to have the new sequence - SCULTOR does this
If the cells are the same you can just start refinement against the new
data with the model in the same position .
But if not
Run PHASER or MOLREP to find the new orientation for the model.

Now is the really difficult part - refining and rebuilding a structure with
low resolution data.
Maybe best to look for a better crystal!
Eleanor.