Dear David,

Thank you for your help. It seems the problem is due to the Pymol program.
I could only see 3 chains in Pymol from the assembly PDB downloaded from
the RCSB website (biological assembly 1 PDB file). If I use UCSF Chimera, I
can see 18 chains. With others' help, I can also use "sym" command in UCSF
Chimera to generate assembly in UCSF Chimera, but Pymol just could not do
the job.

Best,
Xiao