Hi Cyndi,

Is it possible for us to get the beamtime on ID-E July 15 o/n slot?

Thanks,
Aleem
Tainer lab
MD Anderson

On Jun 11, 2021, at 5:34 PM, Salbego, Cyndi
<00002a3f30efca58-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk> wrote:

WARNING: This email originated from outside of MD Anderson. Please validate the
sender's email address before clicking on links or attachments as they may not
be safe.

All,

At this time NE-CAT has some available time for the end of June and early July!
 These slots are available for users who are already registered and have
proposals in the system, or new users!  We just ask that new users give time to
register, submit a GUP and get all the approvals necessary.  Please note that
there is a delay with new Foreign Nationals who have not had indices checks.
If you have any questions regarding these topics, please feel free to reach out!

If you have a need for synchrotron time, please see what times we have
available at the moment.  These are first come, first served, but we will
gladly work with you to try and find another time that works for your group!

We have two beamlines:  ID-C and ID-E.  ID-C is our tunable beamline, ID-E is
our microfocus beamline.  For more information please see the following break
downs:
ID-C<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/necat.chem.cornell.edu/newsite/technical-specifications-24-id-c-beamline__;!!KGKeukY!iTxSQlyNBNnfukGc3F5l2gNao0zORl1fEBWZwOwp0iMAbtdhu4QnL6albCnB22Sqi14$>

ID-E<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/necat.chem.cornell.edu/newsite/technical-specifications-24-id-e-beamline__;!!KGKeukY!iTxSQlyNBNnfukGc3F5l2gNao0zORl1fEBWZwOwp0iMAbtdhu4QnL6albCnBfFD27jY$>

ID-C available beamtime:

June 25th 7pm -9am
June 29th 11am -7pm, 7pm – 9am
July 2nd 7pm – 9am
July 3rd 7pm -9am
July 7th 7pm -9am
July 8th 11am -7pm, 7pm – 9am
July 10th 7pm – 9am
July 11th 11am -7pm
July 14th 7pm -9am
July 17th 7pm – 9am

ID-E available beamtime:

June 25th 7pm -9am
June 26th 7pm -9am
June 27th 11am -7pm, 7pm – 8am
June 30th 7pm – 9am
July 1st 7pm – 9am
July 4th 7pm – 8am
July 7th 11am -7pm, 7pm – 9am
July 8th 11am – 7pm, 7pm – 9am
July 9th 11am -7pm
July 10th 11am -7pm
July 15th 11am -7pm, 7pm – 9am

Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

Cyndi Salbego
Administrator, NECAT

confidential, and/or protected from disclosure. This e-mail message may contain
protected health information (PHI); dissemination of PHI should comply with
applicable federal and state laws. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any further review,
disclosure, use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any
attachment (or the information contained therein) is strictly prohibited. If
you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify
the sender by return e-mail and delete all references to it and its contents
from your systems.