I must admit in cases like this, my first thought is - could the space
group be wrong? or is it twinned - quite common in this space group..
the normal twinning tests are sometimes misleading when you have
non-crystallographic translation.
I would reprocess the data as P32, generate a model with two copies -
presumably you already have one centred at x,y,z and the other at x,y,z+1/2,
so add two centred at y,z,-z y,x,-z-1/2, plus your molecule on the two fold
axis.

Then see how that works with twinned refinement - operator k,h,-l
Eleanor