Hi Eleanor,

I wonder if in fact this is the problem. I of course didn't think properly
about it. The cell is the same, sort of, and I think you have put your
finger on my error. It is the same data more or less, I was reprocessing a
dataset, to slightly higher resolution using the same images as for the
reference .mtz. The reference dataset was output from aimless (or whatever
package they used) with the default a<b<c for P222 resulting in P22121 once
the screw axis were analysed/applied. I thought I would then start using
the reference P21212 for output where the shortest cell edge ends up being
"c" instead of a with my new dataset and at the same time try using the
Rfree from the older processing. Since both were input with the same cell
edge order, and the subject data was re-indexed after finding the
systematic absences, and aimless didn't barf, I assumed it had figured it
out and applied the correct Rfree correlations, but perhaps the program was
not as smart as I thought (or I was not smart). Do you think this possible
missmatch could have resulted in the h, k, and l being output to 0.4 along
with Rfree? Thanks for your input!

Regards
Christine