Then I'm afraid you'd need to first use CAD to combine both mtz files
(merged intensities and map coefficients) into one merged mtz file.
Or perhaps there is a better way - I don't know. Perhaps ccp4i2 and
Ccp4 Cloud can combine MTZ files.

I'll think about supporting multiple merged MTZs in mxdepo.html in the future.

Best,
Marcin