Dear all,

We are seeking to recruit a Senior Scientific Software Engineer: New Methods
for Structural Modeling, to develop and apply computational methods for
modeling based on electron microscopy and other data, with the particular focus
on using recent Artificial Intelligence-based modeling tools like AlphaFold and
RoseTTAfold. Three years contract with possibility of extension.

More information and application form:
https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/HH00209
Closing date: 27 March 2022

Please check more about our lab <https://www.embl.org/groups/kosinski/> and our
publications <https://www.embl.org/groups/kosinski/publications/>.

We offer access to superb computational infrastructure, experimental data from
electron microscopy and other techniques, competitive salaries, and excellent
working conditions.

Best,
Jan

--
Group leader at European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) Hamburg
Joint appointment Structural and Computational Biology Unit EMBL Heidelberg

c/o DESY, Building 15 (CSSB), Room 02.247
Notkestraße 85
22607 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49(0)40 8998-87573
https://www.embl.org/kosinski/ <https://www.embl.org/kosinski/>