Von: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> Im Auftrag von Monika Bjelcic
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Juli 2022 11:51
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: [ccp4bb] Determining space group

Hi,

I’m hoping someone can help me how to determine a space group from my
collection.
I did serial crystallography on a crystal that doesn’t have a cryo structure. I
was able to determine the Point group but for the next step I’m stuck.

Kind regards,
Monika Bjelcic
PhD student at BioMAX
[cid:image001.jpg@01D89DC5.033B5D90]
MAX IV Laboratory
Lund University
Postal address: P.O. Box 118, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Visiting address: Fotongatan 2, 224 84 Lund, Sweden
Mobile:  +46-761357994