Dear Petr and CCP4BB readers,

     A lapse of attention led to a possibly obscure sentence: in the first
paragraph of our answer, the sentence "The input reflections to STARANISO
that are not present ..." should, for the avoidance of doubt, read: "The
input reflections to STARANISO that are not present in its output ...".

     Apologies for the near-duplication of the same message.

     With best wishes,

Clemens, Claus, Ian & Gerard