Von: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> Im Auftrag von Jiang Xu
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2022 03:07
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] mutate Methionine to Norleucine in Coot.

Hi Garib,
   I deleted the Met residue and imported the nle.cif file into the dictionary
and checked the "create a molecule" box.I then used "real space refinement" to
align it correctly with the electron density. I then save the merged molecule
as a new pdb file but when I reopened the new file, I found the NLE molecule's
position was not aligned with the electron density and couldn't be corrected
with "real space refinement" in Coot. So any suggestions?
Thank you,
Best,
Jiang

On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 12:44 PM Garib Murshadov