Very very sad to hear this. I have some great memories of our time together in
York several of which involve molecular replacement problems, Fortran77 code,
and pubs.

A brilliant mind and a good person. Will miss having someone calling me
'Rapierta' (Roberto pronounced with a Russian accent).

May he rest in peace in a place that he enjoys.

'Rapierta'

Sent from Android device

On 26 Mar 2023 19:29, Eugene Krissinel - STFC UKRI